As Vice President of Design, Danika Dallam oversees the standards of design, quality control and customer service in all projects. Ms. Dallam has served as Project Architect and Interior Designer on many of SAA’a assignments, and has experience with leading the planning and programming phases of a wide variety of projects. She is very knowledgeable of PA building code, ADA and Life Safety Codes. Ms. Dallam also routinely manages and integrates the various engineering and environmental disciplines and consultants required to produce a complete project.
Throughout the span of her career, she has been directly responsible for projects totaling over $225 million in construction costs. Most recently Ms. Dallam was the Keynote Speaker for ABC Keystone’s Apprenticeship Graduation Ceremony, addressing the needs for complete team collaboration throughout the design and construction process.
25 years experience, including 19 years as Vice President of SAAarchitects
- Master of Architecture, Morgan State University
- Bachelor of Art – Interior and Environmental Design, Lebanon Valley College
- Graduate, Pennsylvania School of Art and Design
- Registered Architect in Pennsylvania
- Reciprocity in all states through National Council of Architectural Boards (NCARB) certification
- Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) LEED Green Associate
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Member, York Technical Institute, Curriculum Advisory Board, 2007 – 2014
- Member, Harrisburg Area Community College Architectural Advisory Committee, 2008 – 2012
- Member, Art Institute, York Campus, Program Advisory Committee, 2012 – 2018
- Member, PA Keystone Grant Review Panel, PA Historical Museum Commission, 2013
- Judge Excellence in Construction Awards, ABC Keystone Chapter, 2012 – Present
- Member, Rotary York – North