We meet with our clients to understand their needs, project requirements for the space, understand the site location and construction within the area
We research any limitations and site parameters from zoning code that would apply to the site or existing building, as well as assess current conditions of a potential real estate investment.
Our team develops a cost estimation, timeline, concept designs, and overall strategy for how the project can successfully meet your goals at the intended site.
When our team begins an architectural feasibility study, we are focused on testing the viability of the proposed project at the site before any major cost occurs. Our expertise can help you make important decisions early on in the planning and development process that will keep your strategy on target moving forward. We’re experienced in offering this service for both new construction design and renovation or adaptive reuse projects. By investigating and developing comprehensive feasibility studies, we are able to generate client projects to deliver the best possible results.
Our feasibility process includes:
- Assessment and documentation of current conditions with respect to use, materials, age, condition, systems, and future uses if the project is a reuse of an existing structure
- Conduct an interview with the owner to determine space needs and program requirements
- Research historic limitations or qualifications and conduct initial building code review
- Produce preliminary cost estimates of initial construction to anticipate any budgetary constraints or obstacles
- Develop a timeline of events to reach goal