Construction is just wrapping on this gorgeous York County residential home project, which has many incredible features. While we love commercial architecture, it’s always amazing to work with clients and help them redesign their dream homes.
- This particular home was an A frame from the 1980’s, and it certainly got a facelift!
With a focus on natural design, the home has many elements that help showcase the natural beauty of wood and stone. Large windows allow for a tremendous amount of natural light, and one-of-a-kind features make the home unique to its owners.
- 1050 GSF addition for spacious master bedroom suite, loft, living room and storage
- Complete renovation of exterior finishes, from siding and roofing to cleaning and eprinting stones
- Complete renovation/reconfiguration of 2 bathrooms
- Custom built-ins
- Private Enclosure of exterior patio